20ft Refrigerated Containers from Containers 4 Sale UK – Have you a requirement for 20ft refrigerated containers in the UK? Look no further you have contacted the right company. Containers 4 Sale UK sell new and good quality used 20 foot refrigerated containers delivered and off loaded to your premises throughout the UK. Are you looking for new or used 20ft refrigerated containers?
20ft Refrigerated Containers Sales and Hire
20ft Refrigerated Containers
Refrigerated containers, sometimes referred to as reefer containers or portable cold store units can store goods at a temperature range between +25 to -25. We offer a variety of sizes of refrigerated containers to suit every space requirement.
Do you need additional Temperature Controlled / Refrigerated Containers in a hurry? Looking to purchase or hire a 10ft, 20ft, 30ft or 40ft Cold Storage Container?
Refrigerated containers to rent or purchase nationwide. Containers 4 Sale UK offer refrigerated containers for hire nationwide. On the hire option we offer as standard a 24 hour emergency breakdown service on the machinery section with engineers based throughout the UK Mainland. We offer high specification units in various sizes. All of our refrigerated container hire fleet operate on environmentally friendly refrigerant.
20ft Refrigerated Containers for Sale and Hire
New & Used 20ft Refrigerated Containers
- Temperature range between +25 and -25
- Environmentally friendly units running on ozone friendly gas refrigerant
- Stainless steel interior
- Operating on 3 phase power
- T-section flooring
- Chequer plate aluminium flooring – subject to availability
- Containerised double barn doors
- Butcher style doors – subject to availability
- Fully secure and lockable
- Internal lighting
- Anti-tamper grill
- Panic alarm
- High security lock box
- External painting
- Polar grade curtains
- Timer to your requirements
- High security padlocks
- 3 phase 380/440 volt supply with earth and neutral
- 5 pin 32A CE plug is supplied
- Isolator required close to distribution board
- Minimum 32 amp motor rated supply with 5 wire socket
- Type ‘D’ breaker