New ‘One trip’ Shipping Containers
- Almost all new manufacturing of shipping containers is currently done in the far east, therefore all containers sold or hired in Europe have been one way shipped from the far east, hence the terminology one way shipped.
- Most new shipping containers have a life expectancy of around 25 years.
- Multi vented to reduce the chance of condensation.
- Ease of door opening and guarantee of many years of maintenance free storage solutions.
- Guaranteed colour options of blue or green, albeit larger numbers can be sourced specifically for individual customers colour/RAL code choice.
- Free of charge already factory fitted latest slim line lock box facility as a standard feature enabling the best security possible for your storage container.
- All new one way shipped containers have carried one cargo from the manufacturing point in the Far East to our UK depots, hence there will be potentially scratches and an odd dent etc, this is industry standard.
Used Shipping Containers
- Used shipping containers normally come in the original shipping line colours or livery and have been shipped globally up until the point of sale.
- They are sold next off the stack and come in a variety of colours, we do not guarantee any colour choice whatsoever.
- They will have dents and rust patches and are normally aged between 9 and 15 years – industry standard.
- Container life expectancy is approx. 25 years, therefore used containers are considered mid-life containers.
- Used containers are guaranteed wind and watertight for 12 months from date of delivery, assuming you use/utilize in an appropriate manner, ie. nothing to be placed on the roof.
- Doors may be stiff especially the left hand door which is due to less openings in global transportation, wd40 or similar is advised as routine maintenance.
- Lock box facility is an optional extra – industry standard.
- Less ventilation as new one way shipped.
Hello Steven, Everything was spot. The container is just what we wanted, the service & delivery were very professional. We would recommend you to anyone that needs a container. Regards,Dan Johnson / Parts Manager – Tetbury Audi
The delivery process and driver was excellent and your customer service was marvellous. Thank you Containers4sale - Janine, ITV PLC
Great service from start to finish, very helpful advise along with a prompt delivery date, on delivery the driver was able to slot the container over security fence and exactly in place without any disruption to our site. Thanks for a great service - Micheal, Cooper Croydon BMW and Mini.
Hi Lynda, Many thanks for all your help in getting my container delivered to me in rapid time. The container was delivered in great condition as pictured. The delivery driver was very friendly and helpful. It was a pleasure dealing with yourself and your company.
Christina, Thank you very much for you assistance today, it was one of the best transactions I have had in the construction industry.
Great hassle free service! Containers arrived on time as promised.
Good afternoon Georgie In 1 sentence I would say, what an excellent company to work with, excellent customer service, containers arrived at 7:30am on the day ordered. excellent driver that was very help and placed the containers exactly where I wanted them. Regards Lloyd Russell, A Russell (Farmers) Ltd
Hi, Just to say thanks for a job well done. All went very smoothly. This is despite you having to deal with numerous members of our club, and coping with total gridlock on the roads on delivery day. Also impressed with the quality of the container itself. And a word for the driver. Many thanks Paul Hawker, equipment officer. West Essex bowmen
Good afternoon Linda I ordered a container from your company and then received a telephone call to say it would be delivered four days later at 8.30am in the morning into west wales, I have to admit I was apprehensive, as I have dealt with other companies actually in west wales who say they will be there at a certain time and then show up two hours later, however with your company sure enough 8.30am on the dot the container and lorry were parked outside. The driver introduced himself and explained he may have difficulty getting up the narrow lane to place the container in the correct position, again after some discussion, he actually drove up the lane and positioned the container in the exact place I wanted it and it was straight. The driver was exceptionally helpful, pleasant and polite, it was lovely of him to take an interest in my project as well, and then the next day telephone call to make sure everything was correct, what customer service you provide. I have no doubt that if I need another container in the future I will definitely be contacting your company, Thank you so much Fiona Morris | Director | Croeso Care Ltd
Great service from start to finish, very helpful advise along with a prompt delivery date, on delivery the driver was able to slot the container over our security fence and exactly in place without any disruption to our site. Thanks for a great service Michael Baxter Aftersales Manager Cooper Croydon BMW and MINI