Containers 4 Sale UK only use approved haulage contractors for all our container deliveries have been thoroughly vetted to the highest health & safety regulations.
Please refer to our delivery guidelines page, should you still be unsure as to whether your premises / access is suitable please contact us.
Check our delivery guidelines as below, thereafter by arrangement we can send one of our approved haulage contractors to your premises.
who can ascertain whether your site conditions are suitable for the specific container you require and also provide a method statement.
- Is your site suitable for a 35′ Long x 9.5′ wide rigid vehicle? (1 x 20′ containers are usually delivered on vehicles of this approx. size.)
- Is your site suitable for a 62′ Long x 9.5” wide rigid vehicle? (40’ containers are usually delivered on vehicles of this approx. size.)
- Is your premises / proposed delivery location on hard standing ground (ie not grass as our vehicles do not leave hard standing
- Does your site have any underground cables, overhead cables or manholes that our vehicles would have to drive over?
- Does your site location have any other obstacle’s such as overhanging trees or anything else that may impede delivery?
- If you do not own the location you require the container to be delivered to, do you have the relevant permission as any legal implications are the customers responsibility.
Once your container site survey is completed a mutually agreeable delivery date and time will be agreed, please be aware all deliveries are done on a best efforts-basis due to motorway / traffic conditions and potential delays on any deliveries scheduled prior to your delivery.
Please contact one of our team to discuss your container site survey requirements.
Tel: 01708 558 999