Containers 4 Sale UK only use approved haulage contractors for all our container deliveries have been thoroughly vetted to the highest health & safety regulations.
Please refer to our delivery guidelines page, should you still be unsure as to whether your premises/access is suitable please contact us.
Check our delivery guidelines as below, thereafter by arrangement we can send one of our approved haulage contractors to your premises.
- Is your site suitable for a 35′ Long x 9.5′ wide rigid vehicle? (1 x 20′ containers are usually delivered on vehicles of this approx. size.)
- Is your site suitable for a 62′ Long x 9.5” wide rigid vehicle? (40’ containers are usually delivered on vehicles of this approx. size.)
- Is your premises/proposed delivery location on hard standing ground (ie not grass as our vehicles do not leave hard standing)
- Does your site have any underground cables, overhead cables or manholes that our vehicles would have to drive over?
- Does your site location have any other obstacles such as overhanging trees or anything else that may impede delivery?
Our Container Site Surveys are carried out in good faith and guarantee accessibility however the leveling on the land and the site conditions on the specific day are fully the customers responsibility.
Once your container site survey is completed and accessibility has been confirmed a delivery date will be agreed.
Please be aware all deliveries are undertaken on a best efforts-basis due to motorway/traffic conditions and potential delays on any deliveries scheduled prior to your delivery.
Please contact one of our team to discuss your container site survey requirements.
Tel: 01708 558 999