At Containers 4 Sale UK Ltd our number one priority is ensuring that our customers have the service that they truly deserve. That is why we pride ourselves in offering technical support to all of our customers 24 hours and 7 days a week. So if you need any help or support at all please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you.
Technical Support Information
Rental Storage Containers (non refrigerated)
Should you have any major issues with any non temperature controlled containers on hire from Containers 4 Sale UK, please contact our head office within normal working hours Monday to Friday on 01708 558999.
This also applies to replacement padlocks.
24/7 Container Technical support for Temperature Controlled Rental Containers
Call-Out Procedures/Customer’s Responsibilities
Before contacting our 24 hour support line, customers must –
- Ensure the power supply to the unit is fully functional
- Check the container at regular intervals to ensure the temperature reading is remaining constant
- Ensure customer’s cargo is allowing sufficient air flow around the container’s interior
- Ensure your product is placed in the container at a similar temperature to the containers set point eg no ambient temperature product is to be placed in our containers – they are holding units not blast or rapid freezers.
If your container is not working as expected then you must call our support line immediately
We will ask you the following questions –
- What is the current temperature?
- What was the last recorded temperature and when?
- When was the container last at the correct temperature?
- Have you probed the cargo and when?
- Are the lights working?
- Is there any ice build-up anywhere internally or externally on the container?
- Is the container fully loaded?
- Have the doors been left open for long periods?
- What temperature was your product when paced inside the container?
After establishing the above and if necessary we will dispatch an engineer who will endeavour to attend within 4 hours but guarantee within 24.
Please be advised should there be an erroneous call out, for example the problem is the way you have loaded the container, it was in defrost or issues caused by ice build-up or your power supply, the cost will be for the customer’s account and recharged accordingly. The customer is responsible for insuring its contents against any loss or third party claims relating to the use of these containers as Containers 4 Sale UK Ltd accept no responsibility for any loss or consequential loss howsoever caused by failure of monitoring the container or genuine machinery faults.
Internal lighting is deemed as consumable therefore we suggest you call your electrician.
24/7 Container Technical Support Line:
01708 558999 (before 5pm)
07525 000446 (after 5pm)
Contact Technical Support Now
If you have any questions or want to discuss anything at all with our support team please contact us today: